Jell-O cookie gems. These aren't just ordinary sugar cookies. Use raspberry JELL-O (or your favourite JELL-O Jelly Powder) to make these perfect fruity gems. Bring smiles to everyone around the table with these JELL-O® Gem Cookies!
Jell-O cookie gems Credit to kraftrecipies.com These cookies are my kids favorite. Get full Jell – O Cookie Gems Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Cream shortening, sugar, Jell – O and egg together in a medium to large bowl. You can have Jell-O cookie gems using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jell-O cookie gems
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1-3 oz. of package raspberry jello.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Beat in the rest of the ingredients. Bring smiles to everyone around the table with these JELL-O® Gem Cookies! Savvy bakers know flavored gelatin can be one of the key ingredients in all kinds of baked goods—like these yummy JELL-O Cookies. See great recipes for Jell-O cookie gems, Easy Magic Jello!! too!
Jell-O cookie gems step by step
- Beat first 4 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Mix flour, dry gelatin mix and baking soda; gradually add to cream cheese mixture, mixing well after each addition. Refrigerate 30 minutes..
- Heat oven to 375. Roll dough into 60 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart, on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray. (I use parchment paper instead)..
- Bake 9-11 minutes (I bake mine for 11 minutes) or until edges are lightly browned. After 2 minutes transfer to write racks to cool..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving..
My kids especially liked this part! Cream margarine, sugar, jello and eggs together in a medium to large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients. Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixture. These aren't just ordinary sugar cookies.