Cookie Dough Energy Bites. Raw Dough And Real Conversation To Feed The Soul. Find Deals on Cookie Dough Bites in Groceries on Amazon. These nutritious little energy bites taste a whole lot like cookie dough!
Loaded with fibre and protein from chickpeas, they make the perfect balanced snack on the go. Just mix your ingredients, roll into bites and your snack is ready! These no bake healthy cookie dough energy bites taste just like cookie dough but without the GUILT! You can cook Cookie Dough Energy Bites using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of ground flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
These Cookie Dough Energy Bites are exactly what you need right now!! They cure that sweet tooth and are less expensive than pre-made energy bars. Easy to make and gluten free. When I first had Parker, I (or my mom) made these energy bites weekly.
Cookie Dough Energy Bites instructions
- In a food processor, place all ingredients except for the dark chocolate chips. Process it all together until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed..
- Pour the mixture out into a bowl and fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Roll the mixture into balls, about 1 inch in size. You may have to really squeeze the dough at first to pack it together, as it will be crumbly..
- Refrigerate the balls for at least 20 minutes, to allow them to set..
- Eat a couple whenever you need a pick-me-up snack. Keep them stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or so..
These bites are that perfect snack to eat when you are pressed for time and you want something sweet. Cookie Dough Energy Bites – This snack gets a bonus plant-based protein and nutrient boost which keeps us full and satisfied till our next meal. A few months ago, Milo went from eating a pretty solid breakfast to refusing all but a few foods in the morning. Vegan Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Energy Bites. These Vegan Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Energy Bites are a yummy, nutritious and filling snack.