Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. Make the cheesecake everyone wants with our easy Strawberry Crumble Cheesecake Squares. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, orange juice and remaining sugar until smooth. Top with a third of the cream cheese mixture and half of the strawberries.
When I make it, I like to build the trifles in individual mason jars to create personal size servings. I then line the jars up on a serving tray to bring to the table. Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a delicious dessert featuring layers of angel food cake, fluffy sweetened cream cheese, and fresh strawberries in a sweet strawberry glaze. You can cook Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
- You need 1 pound of cake.
- Prepare 2 boxes of Cream cheese pudding.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- You need of Cool whip topping.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need 3 cups of milk for pudding.
It's easy to throw together and perfect for your next summer dinner party. Follow these keys to success for stellar results every time. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a creamy cheesecake layered with juicy strawberries and moist pound cake. Simple and easy, but looks like you slaved away in the kitchen for hours.
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle step by step
- Make pound cake, or buy one. (Let cool then cut up in cubes) I made mine the night before, then cut into cubes when ready to make the Trifle..
- Cut strawberries in half and put some sugar on them mix up some,set aside.(5-10 mins till the sugar has Dissolved).
- Make pudding, it will say 4 cups of milk only use 3 cups of milk. Then set aside..
- Add cubed pound cake to trifle bowl. Or any clear bowl.(for smaller portions use clear cups or wine glasses).
- Then some Strawberries. Don’t use all the strawberries save some for the top..
- Add some cool whipped topping to the pudding after it has set,then fold in. I used just that big serving spoon of cool whip. Need to save some for the top..
- Next put pudding layer on..
- Repeat all layers, ending with the pudding, wrap up place in fridge till ready to Serve. Before serving add the rest of the cool whip and then the last of the strawberries 🍓.
- Don’t make to far in Advance, make the morning of, and let sit in the refrigerator so everything can combine together, after it’s put together. You can also eat this after your done making it. I find its best if it’s sets 4 hrs or longer….
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream; mix well. Another strawberry confection you may like to try is my spectacular Strawberries and Cream Poke Cake, or a friends recipe for Strawberries and Cream Magic Bars. On a cool night cozy up to a bowl filled Strawberries and Cream Skillet Cobbler topped with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream or treat yourself to a big piece of Black Bottomed Strawberry Cheesecake. strawberry trifle, no-bake dessert, easy trifle recipe, trifle, fruit trifle, berry trifle, summer dessert, easy dessert, video recipe, pudding, This show-stopping strawberry trifle is literally one of the easiest and most delicious desserts you can make. Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions.