cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting. It's like eating a chocolate covered marshmallow. I like to use unsweetened chocolate but you can use either semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate although the. These three things combined makes for one Next comes the cocoa powder followed by lots of powdered sugar and a little bit of milk.
Indulge in the best homemade brownie cupcakes! As small as they are, these mini brownie cupcakes are a chocolate explosion in your mouth. These Chocolate Marshmallow Brownie Cookies are easy to make and full of chocolatey flavor. You can cook cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting
- Prepare 1 lb of box brownie mix.
- It’s 1 lb of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- You need of FROSTING.
- You need 1 cup of butter,softened.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need 7 oz of marshmallow cream.
They come together quickly and taste absolutely delicious. The marshmallows will kind of puff up like this. But after you frost them, they will look like this. The chocolate kind of covers them up and smooths it.
cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- mix brownie batter @ directed on box..
- line 12 muffin tins w/ liners..
- cut cookie dough into 12 1/4 in. slices,and place in bottom of each muffin tin..
- spoon batter over the cookie dough,filling about 2/3 full. bake for 20 MIN or until brownies are set..
- remove and cool..
- when completely cooled,frost your brownies..
- In a large bowl,beat butter,vanilla,and milk( med-low)until smooth and mixed. add powdered sugar and cocoa powder,and beat on low speed until mixed. add chocolate syrup and beat on high,for 2 MIN until light and fluffy..
- using a spatula fold in marshmallow cream,just until swirled throughout..
I made cupcakes for friends and family as a pick-me-up in this time of social. Brownie Cupcakes with cocoa or chocolate? Well, that's the next million-dollar question, isn't it? It's basically chocolate chip cookie dough with no eggs. The cupcakes are pretty rich, and if I was too make them again, especially for kids, I would.