Chocolate Oreo Cheese Cake Cupcakes. Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache. The first time I made these delicious Oreo cheesecake cupcakes, I realized it was a bad, bad idea! The thing is that my husband, who by the way has a sweet tooth.
To make the ganache: In a sauce pan over a low heat melt chopped milk chocolate. Cookies & Cream Cheese Cake Recipe by Cupcake Addiction. Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are a bite-size dessert featuring creamy cheesecake and a hidden oreo crust on the bottom. You can cook Chocolate Oreo Cheese Cake Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Oreo Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- It’s of crust.
- Prepare 25 of graham crackers.
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 2 box of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of hersheys chocolate syrup.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 24 of oreos.
They're easy to make with only six ingredients and versatile enough for parties, birthdays, game day and holidays. These Oreo cupcakes are to die for!! To help translate both of these aspects into these oreo cupcakes, I use black cocoa. Black cocoa has a slightly higher pH than dutch-processed.
Chocolate Oreo Cheese Cake Cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F. paperline your cupcake tin add.crush the crackers till all crumbled add in melred butter sugar combine well, add about 1 tbspn of crumbs and push into bottom bake for 5 minutes let cool.turn down oven to 300..
- add cream cheese and sugar to bowl beat well till creamy add 1 egg at a time and all other ingredients till incorporated..
- add a oreo to cooled crust top with 1 tspn or so of cream cheese mixture bake 300°F 18-20 minutes. let cool at least 1-2 hours in fridge. decorate as desired..
It makes a great birthday cake. This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for! A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. The cupcakes are based on my Moist Chocolate Cake recipe. They are seriously the moistest cupcakes ever.