Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes. Tasty Sandwich Cookies Filled With Crème & Covered In Chocolatey Deliciousness. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and sea salt; set aside.
Drop a ball of frozen chocolate chip cookie dough into the center of each cupcake. If you would like the cookie dough to bake up slightly, keep the top visible as pictured in the post. If you'd like to keep the cookie dough somewhat raw, push it to the bottom of the cupcake wrapper, making sure that the batter comes up and over the dough. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix*as directed*.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hershey chocolate milk powder*if desired.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Store bough chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 of chocolate teddy graham's optional.
Mini chocolate chip cookies, for garnish Directions. To fancy up your cupcakes, garnish with mini chocolate chip cookies. For National Chocolate Chip Day, I decided it would be fun to come up with a cupcake recipe that also highlighted the goodness of the chocolate chip cookie. Fill cupcakes with remaining cookie dough and replace tops.
Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes instructions
- Start by preheating oven to 350 and paperless your cupcake tins..
- Now mix your cake mix as directed and add hersheys milk mix if desired, fill your tins half way full. Now with your fingers pull part some cookie dough probably 1 tablespoon add directly to center of cupcake pushing down slightly. Baking as directed.
- While cupcakes cool, whip your heavy cream on high speed till thickened. Now frost cupcakes as desired adding cookie if desired for decoration..
Home Recent Recipes Dessert Recipes Cakes & Cupcakes Salted Dark Chocolate Cupcakes stuffed with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Salted Dark Chocolate Cupcakes stuffed with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Make the cookie dough: In a medium bowl, whisk the heat-treated flour, cornstarch, and salt together. To fancy up your cupcakes, garnish with mini chocolate chip cookies. These Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are a simple and perfect chocolate chip cookie with a gooey caramel rolo in the and perfect topped with sea salt!