Cookies and Cream Cake Pops. Styrofoam or cake pop decorating stand. So, that's the three different versions of my cookies and cream cake pops! You can keep these in the fridge until you serve them.
It's been years since I made this cookies n cream cake but I've been in such a baking mood lately. Which is really rare because normally I hate being in my kitchen when it's so pretty outside. This epic Cookies and Cream Cake will satisfy all of your chocolate cravings! You can cook Cookies and Cream Cake Pops using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookies and Cream Cake Pops
- Prepare 16 of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 100 g of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of rum liquor.
- Prepare 135 g of chopped white chocolate.
- Prepare of Sprinkles.
- It’s of Crushed nuts.
Why choose between cookies and cake when you can enjoy both together?! If you like cookies-and-cream ice cream, you'll love this cake. Plus I share all my tips and tricks for coating them too! I love cake pops, but hardly ever take the time to make them.
Cookies and Cream Cake Pops instructions
- Crush Oreo cookies in the food processor until ground..
- Cream together Oreo crumbs with cream cheese then mix in the rum..
- Form into small balls. Place the cake balls into the freezer for a while (about 10 minutes.).
- Poke the sticks in gently..
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler. Dip the cake balls into the melted chocolate. Place cake balls on parchment paper..
- Sprinkle cake balls with the toppings if you desire. Let it cool and place in the refrigerator for a while..
- This is the milk chocolate version!.
Though I did whip up a batch for both of my sisters' bridal showers in the past few years. You want something more elevated than store-bought chocolate chip cookies, but you don't feel like starting a serious baking endeavor just for yourself. Cookies & Cream Pudding Pops. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Add the Oreos and blend again, just enough to crush the cookies. Pour into popsicle molds or dixie cups. (If using dixie cups, freeze until slushy, then remember to add a popsicle stick to the middle of each popsicle.) Cookies and Cream Cupcakes.