Candy Bar Cupcakes. To prepare candy bar cupcakes for your dear ones just follow the great tasting cupcake recipe in this I know you will love this cupcakes once you completed their preparation as these will give you. Everyone in my family loves cupcakes, so I experimented to create these cupcakes that fit my family's tastes. I also tried to make them healthier.
This amazing cake uses tons of everyone's favourite candy bar- SNICKERS! It has a solid Snickers layer, wrapped by two gooey caramel layers and is covered in chocolate ganaches and more caramel. Candy Bar Cupcakes – Use the same chocolate cupcake base to create four delicious candy bar inspired cupcakes! You can have Candy Bar Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy Bar Cupcakes
- You need of cupcake.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk, full fat.
- You need of frosting.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped peanuts.
These homemade candy bar cupcakes aren't just topped with candy bars — they also have a candy bar center. But these are some pretty nifty cupcakes with a candy bar feel. Candy bar lovers will love these Milky Way Bar Cupcakes! I've said it a hundred times before – one of the blessings of blogging are all of the wonderful people that you get to meet.
Candy Bar Cupcakes instructions
- Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy for THREE minutes..
- Add eggs one at a time until incorporated..
- Add in vanilla..
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients. Mix to combine..
- Get milk ready. Add half the dry ingredients add mix one minute. Add half the milk, mix another minute. Add rest of dry and mix then rest of milk. Beat together until just incorporated..
- Preheat oven to 375°F fahrenheit..
- Prepare 18 paper cupcake liners in muffin tins..
- Add battery to 2/3 way full in cupcake liners..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- Let cool on a rack while starting frosting..
- Mix butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add in powdered sugar and beat until incorporated. Mix in heavy cream until combined..
- Once cupcakes have cooled, frost the cupcakes. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, and enjoy..
- I also decorate with mini snickers and drizzle chocolate syrup over each cupcake at times..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
They're definitely one of the most popular type of cupcakes, for any desserts-fan out there, they're double more. A great use for any left over Halloween candy! These candy bar cupcakes are a great treat to use up some of that candy! They can be used with any combo of candy bar & cupcake, so the possibilities are endless. I used Milky Way Simply Caramels.