Chocolate chip Oreo cookies cupcakes. Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Brownies Choosing a dessert can sometimes be difficult. Well, this recipe for Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Brownies will ease that tough decision. Not on their own of course, but combined into one of the most amazing brownie recipes ever.
Now and days, there are Oreos stuffed in all kinds of cookies and bars, but Jenny from Picky Palate developed the original recipe. Thanks for sharing your amazing creation Jenny! Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Cupcakes. You can have Chocolate chip Oreo cookies cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Oreo cookies cupcakes
- It’s 16 of cookies.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of soft butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Cupcakes are very easy to make and would make a fun project for the kids. Birthdays have changed their meaning for me over the years. I used to look forward to the gifts but now it's all about the food – I love going. This over-the-top chocolate Oreo dessert is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Chocolate chip Oreo cookies cupcakes instructions
- Cream butter and sugar in bowl add in dry ingredients then liquid and mix together.
- Crush10 cookies into batter and1 cup of chocolate chips and mix together.put cupcake papers in muffin tin and fill halfway up and bake in oven at. 350 for 20 min and let cool then put My (blonde) frosting.
- Save the half cup of chocolate chips and the 6 cookies and put on top of frosting.break cookies in pieces and also put on top of frosting eat cupcakes.
Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes with ganache filling are incredibly rich and extremely moist. In a medium bowl, mix flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Oreo crumbs. I used Oreo cookies (my son's favorite) instead of chocolate chip, and I used cookies-n-cream ice cream for the bottom layer, and Häagen-Dazs vanilla for the little scoops on the top! I re-froze the cake after each layer, and softened the ice cream for the scoops.