Unfried S'mores Ice Cream Treats. This Unfried Fried Ice Cream recipe is a bit lighter and so much easier than the fried version. No campfire needed to make this s'mores ice cream cake with layer upon layer of frozen s'mores goodness. So yummy you'll be begging for s'more!
It was Little Buddy's idea and I have to give him all the credit. Gather 'Round the Campfire with this Ooey Gooey Molten S'mores Cake! One bite.and you'll think this was really fried! You can have Unfried S'mores Ice Cream Treats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Unfried S'mores Ice Cream Treats
- It’s 1 of Ice cream of choice I used French vanilla.
- You need 1 of Salted pretzels.
- Prepare 1 small of ice cream scooper.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Hersheys chocolate syrup.
Evenly coat Ice Cream with cereal, then freeze until ready to serve. Bits of graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate morsels mix with Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®, making an all-new kind of s'more. S'mores Treats are a delicious twist on rice crispy treats! Store S'mores Treats in an airtight container at room temperature.
Unfried S'mores Ice Cream Treats instructions
- Start by scooping out some ice cream into a large bowl. How much is optional for how man people. Now chop up your s'mores cookies into any size you like, I chopped and pounded them a little, now add to your ice cream combine well and set into freezer for 10 minutes..
- Start by finely crushing up your pretzels, I use a ziplock and the bottom of a glass to finely crush, set into a bowl and set aside. Now line a baking sheet or you can use a plate depending on how many you make, with wax paper or parchment paper if you have. Now scoop out the ice cream with your scooper gently but quickly make the balls in your hands and coat into the pretzels add to baking sheet or plate and continue till desired amount. Once your completed gently place some plastic wrap on top and place back to freezer for at least 30 minutes..
- Now you can take them out and garnish as you like, I played 3 per person and added some Hershey syrup for additional dipping and color to the plate. Enjoy!.
This candy is best enjoyed within a few days of making it since the cereal will start to get soft and stale after a few days. S'mores Ice Cream. by: Phyllis Grant. For the Burnt Marshmallow Ice Cream Custard: Set up an ice bath by placing several cups of ice in a large bowl. The chunks would make a satisfying treat on their own. I did the whole recipe in an afternoon –the ice.