S'more Bars. Once school starts, it can be hard for kids to let go of summer. These great-tasting bars will bring back sweet campfire memories—whether the treats are served for dessert or as an. The flavors and texture of smores baked into bars is so much more practical than The abundance of add-ins ensures the bars are taste like taking a big bite of warm, gooey.
Daphne prepares S'mores Bars that are easy to make and create less mess. These s'mores bars are ooey gooey good! They start with a graham cracker cookie base and I think I've done a pretty good job of documenting my love for all things s'mores. You can cook S'more Bars using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'more Bars
- It’s of crust.
- You need 5 of Whole graham crackers.
- You need 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of Egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s of topping.
- You need 6 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 9 oz of Milk chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mini marshmallows.
These bars are delicious at room temperature, or get them a little melty by putting them on some foil on a hot grill. Christmas is traditionally celebrated in many ways and celebrations vary across cultures. And thus, these S'mores Bars were born. Well, it's basically reaping the benefits of camping, minus actually having to pitch a tent and spend.
S'more Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350*F and line an 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil..
- To make the crust, crumble the graham crackers into a food processor and process until it's finely ground. Add the flour and brown sugar to the processor and mix. Add the butter until the mixture resembles a fine cornmeal. Add the egg and process until evenly moist. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and push into bottom to form a crust. Bake until firm to the touch, about 20 minutes, then cool on a wire rack in the pan..
- To make the topping, in a heavy saucepan over medium-heat, bring the cream to a simmer. Remove from heat and add in the chocolate, stir till smooth and melted. Mix in marshmallows..
- Spread mixture evenly over cooled crust and refrigerate for 2 hours, covered by foil. Then take off the foil and cut it into 2 inch by 1.25 inch bars. Remove from pan and put in airtight container for up to 5 days..
These S'mores Seven Layer Bars have all of the flavor of a gooey s'more! The familiar taste of s'mores in bar form-perfect for parties or tailgating. These S'mores Bars may be one of the favorite things I have ever made! Even though s'mores may be one of the quintessential summer desserts, the soft graham cracker. To serve, lift the foil from the pan and set the s'more square on a cutting.