S’mores Cookie Pizza. S'mores are utterly nostalgic and bring back fond childhood memories. For me, my family would go camping every summer. I looked forward to sitting around the campfire listening to my dad tell funny stories.
View my Disclosure Policy for details. Create the pizza party to top all pizza parties by baking this delicious, ooey gooey treat. Bite into this droolworthy pie and instantly be transported to chocolate-y bliss. You can have S’mores Cookie Pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S’mores Cookie Pizza
- Prepare 1 of large roll of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- You need of Marshmallows.
- You need of Salted peeled peanuts.
- It’s of Mini chocolate chips.
- It’s of Chocolate drizzle.
- Prepare of Caramel drizzle.
How to make a s'mores pizza: The crust layer of this dessert pizza is a graham cracker cookie. If you don't have a pizza pan, you could really use any pan. S'mores Dessert Pizza is a sweet, chocolaty dessert made just like a pizza! This easy dessert pizza recipe is fun to make and even more fun to eat!
S’mores Cookie Pizza step by step
- You’ll need a large pizza pan, start by pressing in your cookie dough to the shape of a pizza bake as directed, leave oven on.
- Now top with marshmallows as desired and salted peanuts, put back into the oven for a few minutes till the marshmallows melt a little only takes a few minutes.
- Now sprinkle with chocolate chips and drizzle”s while still warm enjoy!.
After making my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pizza a few months ago on a pie crust, I knew I'd be using pie crust for another pizza some time soon. A similar cookie kit came to Aldi last summer, so we're excited to dive into another s'mores cookie. This one includes graham cracker cookie mix for the "crust," semi-sweet chocolate chunks, mini marshmallows, and a foil pan to bake it on. Unlike other s'mores pizza recipes, which use refrigerated pizza dough as a base, this one has a graham cracker cookie crust, making it taste a lot more like an actual s'more. The giant chocolate chip cookie comes uncut, but if you slice it into triangles you can eat it like a pizza, gooey cheese marshmallow pull and all.