Whipped Cream Cheese Cake.
You can have Whipped Cream Cheese Cake using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whipped Cream Cheese Cake
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese.
- You need 1 pints of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 packages of ladyfingers ( the soft sponge ones).
- Prepare 1 can of Cherry pie filling ( I used Comstock brand).
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
Whipped Cream Cheese Cake step by step
- In large mixer beat cream cheese,sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy and in a second bowl beat heavy cream. Fold cream into cream cheese mixture and set aside. Using a spring form pan place whole ladyfinger upright around outside of pan and then cover the bottom of pan with ladyfingers using pieces to fill in small areas, making sure the bottom is completely covered. Add 1/3 of cream cheese mixture, another layer of ladyfingers, another 1/3 cream cheese mixture, another layer ladyfingers and finish with last layer of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Top with cherry pie filling right before serving. I sometimes tie a red ribbon around the outside of the cake for a holiday wow factor!.