S'mores Bars. Made with Real Ingredients Food that's both Delicious & Convenient. Save On S'Mores Bars At Walmart. S'mores Bars Glowing campfire coals are not needed to enjoy the traditional taste of s'mores with this recipe from Kristine Brown of Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
S'mores Bars are everybody's favorite campfire treat except in bar form and without the camping! S'mores bars recipe is the perfect treat when you are craving s'mores but need to feed a crowd at one time. These decadent little bars make serving and enjoying s'mores so easy at parties, game night and more! You can cook S'mores Bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of S'mores Bars
- You need of Deserts.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Honey maid graham crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of Milk chocolate or semisweet chocolaye chips.
- You need 1 can of Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Slivired almonds ( can also use chopped nuts ).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Miniature marshmallows.
You are going to love them. Use crushed peanuts for even more nutty flavor. Chocolate: We used milk chocolate in this recipe, but you can amp up the chocolate flavor by swapping in dark chocolate chips, drizzling with chocolate, and/or using chocolate graham crackers. S'mores bars are one of my all-time favorite recipes.
S'mores Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F ( 325°F for glass dish).
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of ungreased 13X9- inch baking pan..
- Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, almonds ( or nuts ) and 3/4 of the marshmallows; press down firmly with fork..
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remainder marshmallows. Return to oven. Bake 2 more minutes..
- Remove from oven, cool or chill if desired. Cut into bars and store at room temperature..
Imagine the flavors of fire roasted s'mores — crispy graham crackers, gooey marshmallow, and creamy chocolate — packed into a bar that includes. Friends of the internet, gather 'round. S'mores Bars are the deliciousness of a s'more but the can be enjoyed all year round. The ooey-gooey chocolate on a graham cracker crust and warm toasted marshmallow will give you a taste of your favorite summer dessert all year round! Swapping the Golden Grahams for Rice Krispies is a serious game.