Sweet Corn Cheesecake Cupcake. Life Is A Little Sweeter With Entenmann's® Delicious Cupcakes. This Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes Recipe is a Cheesecake Factory Copycat recipe! They can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish.
Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes Topped with Sour Cream, Salsa, Avocado and Salsa Verde. Add masa and flour and blend well. Or take advantage of the sweet corn of summer and make this cheesecake for a summer party or cookout. You can have Sweet Corn Cheesecake Cupcake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Cheesecake Cupcake
- You need of Cheese Filling Part.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Vanilla Yogurt.
- You need 80 grams of Corn Kernels (Varies if you want more/less 'crunch' in your cheesecake filling).
- Prepare 75 grams of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 227 grams of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temperature).
- It’s of Base.
- You need 100 grams of Digestive Biscuits.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar /Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Toppings (Can be Omitted).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of Gelatine.
- You need 3 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1 of a few corn kernels for decorations.
For more cheesecake resources and recipes, please check out my Cheesecake Recipes page. Make the filling: Put the sweet corn cream into a large mixing bowl, and use an electric hand whisk to beat in the cream cheese and sugar. Add the eggs and egg yolks and mix until smooth. Pour the cheesecake filling into the tin and cover the top of the tin loosely with foil, then put the whole thing into the oven.
Sweet Corn Cheesecake Cupcake step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Prepare a cupcake/muffin tin with paper or use aluminium liners instead. (I use aluminium cupcake liners straight).
- Melt the butter in a pan or microwave it to melt it..
- Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter, sugar together and mix well..
- Press the biscuits evenly into the cupcake tins using ur thumb or fingers..
- Blend the corn kernels in a food processor or blender till you get small bits, but not puree..
- Cream the cream cheese using a electric mixer or by hand..
- Add the sugar and continue beating it..
- Add egg, yogurt and vanilla essence and beat each time you add it until everything is well combined..
- Add the corn bits and mix well..
- Pour mixture evenly into the prepared tin. And bake for about 18-22 mins till the cheesecake if firm but still wobble in the middle when shaked..
- Let the cheesecake cool completely and put in fridge, covered for at least 4 hours..
- Add the gelatine, sugar and hot water together and mix well. Place some corn kernels in the middle of the cheesecake and add half a tablespoon of solution on the top of the kernels and let it set in fridge..
- Serve Cold!! Enjoy!! =D.
Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes taste EXACTLY like the infamous appetizer from Cheesecake Factory! This is a copycat recipe like no other! Best part is… they're gluten free just like the restaurant serves. Evil Treats from a Nice Person. See more ideas about Boil sweet corn, Boiled sweet, Cupcake in a jar.