Cheesecake Cupcakes. Celebrate Every Occasion W/ Our Delicious Cupcakes. Grab A Box For Your Next Party! Recipe of the Day Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Mix cream cheese with sugar mixture: Add softened cream cheese to a separate mixing bowl and pour sugar mixture over top. Blend mixture on low speed with an electric hand mixer until smooth. You can cook Cheesecake Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prepare 24 of vanilla oreos.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
These Cheesecake Cupcakes are made in a muffin pan with cupcake liners. They are similar in size to a cupcake. They are perfect for serving a crowd! You can also use a mini muffin tin for bite size cheesecakes.
Cheesecake Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 275º F.
- Place cupcake tins in cupcake pan.
- Place vanilla oreo on in each cupcake tin before filling.
- Beat cream cheese in electric mixer.
- Slowly add sugar.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Whisk eggs in separate cup then slowly add to mixture.
- Add salt and sour cream.
- Evenly fill cupcake tins.
- Place in oven for 22 minutes.
- When done, place on wire rack to cool.
- When cool, put in fridge to set for a minimum of 4 hours.
These mini cheesecakes are rich, creamy and smooth. Beat cream cheese with a hand-held electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Place a vanilla wafer, flat-side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers.