Easy S'more Brownie Bars. I would be hard pressed to find any form of a s'more I didn't love. Great brownies made even better by topping with marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars. Let cool completely, then lift out using the foil and place brownies onto a broiler safe pan.
Skip to S'Mores Brownie Bars content. Everyone enjoys making s'mores and everyone enjoys eating brownies! Saw this recipe in some blogs before. You can have Easy S'more Brownie Bars using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy S'more Brownie Bars
- You need of Graham Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Graham wafer crumbs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Melted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Brownie.
- You need 1 box of Brownie mix.
- You need of S'more topping.
- You need 2 cup of Mini marshmallows.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Coarsely broken Graham Wafers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate chunks.
Then I tried it myself and it turns out soooo yummy, delicious and really make you to ask for some More of it. Subscribe now to get more Easy Recipe tutorial! It was very easy to make. My hubby just said, "wow!" Made these delicious bars for our Herb Club Buffet.
Easy S'more Brownie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor or mixer, blend the graham wafer crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter..
- Press the crumbly mixture to cover the bottom of an ungreased standard cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F for 7 minutes..
- Prepare boxed brownie mix as directed..
- Pour brownie mix over the graham wafer crust, spreading evenly. Bake at 350°F for 7 minutes..
- sprinkle the mini marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham wafer pieces on the top if the half-baked brownies. Bake 7 more minutes..
Looking for traditional almond, coconut brownie bars using Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix? Then check out this great baked dessert. Periodically I get a craving for chocolate. And when I do, I usually make Brownies. To make Raspberry Brownies you need only one bowl, a wire whisk and a spatula (or wooden spoon).