Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes. Our Scrumptious Cupcakes Are Perfect When You're On The Go. Using a small spoon, dollop a small amount of blueberry preserves into the center of each cheesecake. Use a toothpick (or a small skewer) to swirl.
Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners then place an Oreo into the bottom of each cup. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in icing sugar, lemon. Vegan blueberry lemon mini cheesecakes are super rich and creamy, full of lemon and blueberry flavor and perfect for spring and summer! You can have Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- You need of Crust.
- You need 4 stick of graham crackers.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need of Cheesecake Filling.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 6 tbsp of blueberry jam, separated.
- It’s 1/2 pints of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar for dusting.
Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners then place an Oreo into the bottom of each cup. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla and salt. Add heavy cream and beat until fluffy and stiff peaks fork. Spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos.
Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Line a muffin tin with 9 liners..
- Fill the empty spaces with water to ensure even baking..
- Crush or chop the graham crackers to crumbs and stir into the sugar and melted butter..
- Press n even amount of Graham cracker crumbs into each muffin liner..
- Press down the crust with a bottle cap an set aside..
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the of rented cream cheese an white sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy..
- Add the vanilla extract, egg, and lemon zest. Beat until combined..
- Pour the cheesecake filling evenly between the 9 cups and bake for 20-22 minutes. The centers will still jiggle a bit by the edges should a very light brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Transfer the cups to the fridge and let cool for at least 2 hours..
- The cheesecakes may have risen in the oven and will deflate quite a bit while cooling..
- Once the cheesecakes have cooled, place 4 1/2 TBsp of blueberry jam in a small bowl and microwave for 20-25 seconds..
- Spoon 1/2 TBsp of jam on the top of each cheesecake and spread to cover the top..
- Immediately top with fresh blueberries..
- Place the last 1 1/2 TBsp jam in the same bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds..
- Using a pastry brush, brush the tops of all the blueberries with the jam..
- Dust the tops with powdered sugar..
- Serve immediately..
There's something about cheesecake that makes it a favorite dessert choice for everyone. The creamy and smooth center contrasts the crust for a delicious treat. This Mini Cheesecakes recipe is easy and versatile. These are topped with lemon and blueberry, but you can pick your favorite fruits for topping. In a medium bowl, crush oreos or graham crackers into crumbs.