cookie monster cupcakes. These cupcakes are perfect for a Cookie Monster party because they're so easy to put together. A quick video tutorial on how to make the most adorable and fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes! (both mini and regular size). C is for Cookie Monster Cupcakes!
Oscar, Cookie Monster, Elmo, Bert, Grover, Ernie, and Big Bird! Red Velvet and cream cheesing filling cake. Cookie monster cupcakes have been on my mind ever since we began the cupcake challenge. You can cook cookie monster cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cookie monster cupcakes
- Prepare 12 of cupcakes of your choice.
- You need 1 of buttercream frosting.
- You need 1 of blue food colouring.
- Prepare 1 of Oreos.
- You need 1 of white chocolate buttons.
- Prepare 1 of black fondant icing or edible ink pen.
I absolutely love cupcakes, but this time, I wanted to focus more on the decor than taste. My Cookie Monster cupcakes look difficult to make; however, they are actually very simple to whip These cupcakes look complex, but are actually easy to make. So I thought that instead of buying. Making Cookie Monster cupcakes is simple for any decorator to create, regardless of skill level.
cookie monster cupcakes step by step
- Make your cupcakes, when they have finished cool for at least 30 minutes or until room temperature.
- Make your buttercream frosting so that it is stiff and peaks can be made.
- Add your blue food colouring until the required colour, if your butter cream becomes runny, add more icing sugar until thick again..
- Cut the Oreos in half to create 2 semi circles. This is done best with a sharp knife and a quick application of pressure..
- You will need 2 white buttons for each cupcake. On each button stick a small circular piece of black fondant icing, or draw on with an edible ink pen..
- Pipe your buttercream frosting on the cakes in a messy and way to create the fur.
- Add the 2 buttons for eyes and the Oreo in the mouth,.
- Leave to let the frosting harden a little and set.
They make a great project for a rainy or snowy afternoon, even if you aren't celebrating a Sesame. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Cookie monster party and Cookie monster cupcakes. Fun Cookie Monster Cupcake Recipe – With Our Best – Denver Lifestyle Blog. Commission from my sister for her friend's birthday. My boys wanted to make some cupcakes for my birthday.