Ice Cream 'Cupcake'. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Perfect for holidays, dinners, bridal showers, weddings, fundraisers, and family celebrations, these fabulous Ice Cream Cupcakes are the perfect way to celebrate any occasion, to complement any cake, or just for the sweetness of everyday life. Ganache also works really well on these cupcakes, but the numbers of combinations are endless!
Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry…there is no shortage of ice cream cupcake recipes you can make. Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes: such a fun treat for a birthday party! Try this easy hack that will make baking and transporting them a breeze! You can have Ice Cream 'Cupcake' using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ice Cream 'Cupcake'
- Prepare 1 packages of of Oreos.
- It’s 1 tub of of any Ice Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate Syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
If you are planning a kids' party, cupcakes are an absolute must! The kids go crazy for them. Use your favorite flavors of ice cream and cake mix to make this easy crowd-pleaser. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake "The best ice cream cake for a celebration.
Ice Cream 'Cupcake' step by step
- First take package of Oreos and crush them in a plastic zip lock bag using a rolling pin..
- Once the oreos are crushed put some aside to use as the topping..
- Then mix the 1/4 Cup of melted butter with the crushed oreos..
- Using a cupcake pan put cupcake holders and fill the bottom with crushed oreos..
- Then take a scoop of ice cream and put on top of the crushed oreos and flatten the ice cream down..
- Then add the extra crushed oreos on top and then drizzle some chocolate syrup on top. And enjoy!.
Varieties are endless, easy to make and inexpensive." – Angie Hopkins. Beautiful, delicious and easy to make! Prepare batter for cupcakes per instructions on the box. Slices of ice cream cake bring smile after smile. Check out Food Network chefs' most-popular ice cream cake recipes you can easily make at home.