"Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies. Easily clear, delete or enable browser cookies now! "Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies These were a friends recipe originally. This s'mores cookie recipe is mixed together like your typical cookies. Graham cracker crumbs in addition to the flour, salt and baking soda, provide the graham cracker component of their namesake.
These S'mores Cookies are my husbands FAVORITE COOKIE that will leaving you wanting s'more!!! I originally made this S'more Cookie recipe years ago because Patrick loves s'mores so much. He fell in love and I have been making them ever since. You can cook "Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies
- It’s 30 oz of Package Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough.
- It’s 12 large of marshmallows (approximately).
- It’s 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
S'mores cakes, s'mores brownies, s'mores macarons…give us marshmallows and chocolate in pretty much any dessert form and we are here for it. So when we were brainstorming all the delicious cookies we were going to make this Holiday season (prime cookie time!), we knew we had to make a s'mores cookie. The secret is in the addition of the graham cracker crumbs that replace part of the flour mixture in the recipe. Which is why these s'mores cookies are a beautiful thing.
"Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a cookie scoop, separate cookie dough into approximately 24 dough balls.
- Cut marshmallows in half and set aside.
- Fill cookie sheet with dough balls, leaving about 1-1/2" between each cookie. Cook for approximately 8 minutes (or undercooked for your preference by about 2 minutes).
- Place one marshmallow piece on top of cookie, cut side down, and bake another 1-1/2 minutes. Marshmallow will expand but should not turn brown..
- Using spatula, gently pat down marshmallows. Allow to cool for at least a few minutes..
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds and an additional 15 seconds if necessary. Using a teaspoon, spoon chocolate onto each cookie and spread to cover all or most of marshmallow. (If you're not a huge chocolate fan you can do what my sister does and just drizzle chocolate over the top of your cookies instead)..
- Leave to cool for at least two hours or until chocolate has hardened..
This S'mores Cookies recipe with graham crackers has a graham cracker base and has a chocolate chip cookie sprinkled with chocolate and marshmallows topping it. The crunch of the graham cracker with the gooey cookie is the perfect combination. Place tablespoons of dough on each graham cracker square. The flavor of these cookies were outstanding-just like s'mores! I just had some trouble preparing the dough-my first attempt literally dissolved into one big melted and caramelized mess in the oven-quite disappointing.