S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue. These s'mores bars elevate the s'mores experience, and w. Just top brownie batter with mini marshmallows and graham crackers before baking under the broiler until everything is Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over warm brownies. S'mores Bars made with homemade graham cracker cookie dough, melted marshmallow fluff, and milk chocolate.
She's the first one digging for the jumbo marshmallows and Hershey bars when a fire is lit when camping with extended family each summer. It took all the patience Hatti could muster to leave me alone to take pictures of these Fudgy S'more Brownies with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue. Chocolaty S'mores Bars Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 3 cup of Graham cracker crumbs (12 oz.).
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt.
- You need of Brownie filling.
- It’s 1 stick of cold unsalted butter, cubed.
- It’s 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate (preferably belgian), chopped.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of pure vainilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fine salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Meringue.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure vainilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 3 of large egg whites.
Dense, rich chocolate brownies covered in a soft and chewy easy marshmallow topping, these fudgy Marshmallow Brownies are not only easy but also fun A fudgy chocolate brownie, topped with soft and chewy marshmallow topping. Lucky these brownies are quick to make. A rich fudgy brownie layer on a graham cracker crumb base is spread with creamy chocolate and a layer of marshmallow creme, dotted with mini marshmallows, and quickly browned under the broiler. Spread marshmallow creme evenly over chocolate layer.
S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue step by step
- Make the crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil, allowing 2 inches to overhang on two sides. In a medium bowl, using a fork, mix all the ingredients until evenly moistened. Press the crumbs evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool completely..
- Make the filling: In a heat proof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the butter with the chocolate over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk the sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk in the eggs until smooth, then stir in the flour until just incorporated. Spread the batter evenly over the cooled crust. Bake for about 25 minutes until the edge is set but the center is still slightly jiggly. Transfer to a rack and let cool of completely..
- Make the meringue : Preheat broiler. In a heat proof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk the egg whites with the sugar until the whites are warm and sugar is dissolved about 3 minutes. Transfer egg whites to a bowl in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk. Add the vanilla and cream of tartar and beat at medium speed until firm. Increase the speed to high and beat the meringue until stiff and glossy. 5 to 7 minutes..
- Mound the meringue on top of the filling, swirling it decoratively. Broil the meringue 8 inches room the heat until lightly browned at the tips for 1 minute. Cut into bars and serve..
This s'mores bars recipe is getting me in the summer mood already 😉S'mores Bars Recipe. Made with a graham cracker dough, marshmallow creme and thick chocolate bars, this dessert will have you feeling like you're right next to the campfire. A delicious cookie-like crust, sprinkled with chocolate and marshmallows, then topped with a brown sugar meringue. I've never had anything like this before. I brought these to share at a barbeque, and my friend asked if they were S'mores bars, which I hadn't thought of but I suppose they are kind of.