S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine strawberries, water, and sugar. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls Starr Memphis, Tennessee.
Healthy smores alternative with low carb marshmallow fluff, chocolate and crepe like roll up. Easy keto smore roll ups everyone will love including the kids. Enjoy for low carb desserts, keto snacks or sweet treats. You can have S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls
- You need 1 1/2 cup of marshmallow fluff.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 3 packages of Hershey Chocolate Candy Bars broken into small pieces.
- Prepare 10 each of egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 3 each of graham crackers crushed.
- It’s 1 large of egg separated.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of caramel sauce.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and kosher salt until fully combined. Top with a heaping spoonful of blueberry. The Best Dessert Egg Rolls Recipes on Yummly Apple Pie Egg Rolls, Peach Pie Egg Rolls, Apple Pie Egg Rolls.
S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Grease baking sheet with coconut oil..
- Beat egg white until fluffy. Fold in marshmallow fluff and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed..
- Beat egg yolk and water into egg wash..
- Brush both sides of egg roll wraps with egg wash..
- Place egg roll wrapper corner up (like a diamond). Drop 2-3 tablespoons of cheesecake mix just above the bottom corner..
- Nestle chocolate chunks into the cheesecake mix..
- Fold sides in and roll until closed. Brush with coconut oil..
- Bake (seam down) 12-15 minutes or until lightly toasted..
- Brush with caramel sauce..
- Roll in graham cracker crumbs..
Banana Caramel Egg Rolls Hungry Girl. Place egg in a small bowl and whisk with a fork. Lay an egg roll wrapper on a clean plate. Fold the bottom corner up and over the mixture. Use your finger to "glue" the corner to the egg roll by rubbing egg onto the egg roll and pressing the corner to it.