Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes. If you are CHOCOLOVER, this rich, creamy chocolate cheesecake cupcake with a Oreo cookie crust, is for you! Topped with chantilly cream, shaved chocolate. These extra dark Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes are the ultimate treat!
While I haven't posted a recipe for Black Forest Cake, I have posted these Black Forest Cupcakes and Black Forest Brownies though, which are both lovely. My Mom loved these cupcakes, and seriously who wouldn't? A chocolate cupcake with a cherry pie filling, topped with. You can have Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes
- It’s 12 of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of baking cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 (21 oz.) of can cherry pie filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
These cupcakes of the best blend of flavors! Rich fluffy chocolate cake meets fruit cherry pie filling, and they're finished with You Might Also Like: Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes. These Black Forest Cupcakes feature soft, light, and moist chocolate cupcakes with a cherry filling and are topped with a homemade whipped cream. If you were looking for a new take on chocolate cupcakes.
Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes step by step
- Remove tops of all cookies, leaving cream side intact. Place cream side up Oreos in foil lined muffin cups in muffin pan..
- Crush remaining Oreo tops and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy..
- Beat in eggs until blended..
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter. Top with crushed oreos..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, top each cupcake with a spoonful of Cool Whip and a spoonful of cherry pie filling. Enjoy!.
Black Forest Cupcakes – These chocolate cupcakes are light and airy. The perfect flavor combination of chocolate, cherries and whipped cream create a dessert any cherry lover will go nuts for! There are three aspects to a good black forest anything; cake, cheesecake, cupcakes or even a trifle. This dark, indulgent chocolate cheesecake swirled with cherries is a great showstopper for any occasion. Making the chocolate collar is really worth the effort for an extra special touch.