Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes. The cream cheese part is yummy but the cake itself is blah. I even followed other's advice and replaced the water with coffee still blah. I've had way better black bottom cupcakes.
The important thing is not to over mix the ingredients or the filling will be too thin and may dissolve into the. These cakes are moist, decadent and delicious! Today I have mixed feelings about sharing these cupcakes with you. You can cook Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare of Filling Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- You need of Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Brooklynne made us these decadent chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese filling also know as Black Bottom Cupcakes. Quick and Easy Black Bottom Goodness Cupcake. Black-bottom pie is a blast from my past! A rich chocolate bottom layer and a delicious rum filling.
Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes instructions
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sugar, egg, and salt until smooth. Fold in chocolate and peanut butter chips and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla until well blended..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, gradually beat into sugar mixture and well mix..
- Fill 18 paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake (not filling) comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan..
I've taken that winning combo and turned it into a. A few weekends ago I spent the afternoon at my grandmother's house rooting through a giant shoebox of Make your cheesecake topping first. Stir the cream cheese and sugar together until well-combined and smooth (if you have softened. Traditional black bottom cupcakes are made of chocolate cake with a cream cheese filling. When you bite into the cupcake, the best of two dessert worlds are experienced as chocolate cake meets cheesecake!