Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes. It's a fudge swirled mini cheesecake that sits on top of an Oreo cookie. Since then so many bloggers have. Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes are a delicious twist on your standard cupcake.
They'll become one of your go-to mini cheeseacke recipes. You're probably thinking to yourself, "My goodness. What an incredibly rustic looking cheesecake that is." Well, that's what twenty dollars worth of laziness looks like, my friends. You can cook Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes
- You need 18 of double stuff Oreos.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of packets cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s of Hot fudge sauce (If do not want to make you can use Nutella).
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
You see, it's that nice weathered wood that's giving you that illusion of rusticalness (go away. Tomorrow is Stephanie's Birthday. . . she is one of my very favorite people on the planet! She is always bringing us goodies and special treats. Stephanie is never without a smile or a warm wish for others.
Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Pre heat over 275. Line muffin tin with 18 cupcake liners. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each one..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in vanilla, eggs, sour cream and salt. Beat until smooth. Put to side..
- To make hot fudge sauce combine in a medium saucepan butter,cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sugar, and evaporated milk. Stir to combine over medium-low heat..
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to low and continue simmering for 7 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Remove from heat add vanilla. Pour mixture into a blender and blend the mixture for 2 minutes. Pour into a heat safe container to store. Worth making for the cupcakes!!!!!.
- Now add a tbsp of the cheesecake batter to each muffin cup. Place a tsp of the hot fudge next, then top off with cheesecake batter. Take a toothpick (I used a straw) and swirl the fudge into the cheesecake mix..
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until filling is set. Cool completely in the tin before removing. Store in refrigerator. Again, these are delicious!!!! Enjoy!.
I wanted to make a yummy suprise for her birthday. Drizzle this over each frosted cupcake and top with an Oreo. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. It does need to refrigerate for several hours, but it was so quick to make! Jeez, does anyone test these recipes?