Cookies ' n Cream Torte.
You can cook Cookies ' n Cream Torte using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookies ' n Cream Torte
- You need 1 of pkg. Betty Crocker supermoist devils food cake mix.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 6 of regular- size or 25 mini creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed.
- It’s 1 of container 12oz.frozen whipped topping -or- 3cups sweetened whip cream.
Cookies ' n Cream Torte step by step
- Heat oven to 350° ..
- Grease and line 2 – 9" cake pans with parchment paper. Or just grease well..
- Make cake as directed on box using oil ,water and eggs. Pour into your pans..
- Bake 25-33 minutes. Or until toothpick comes out clean in center. Run knife around outside of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. About 1 hour..
- Fold crushed cookies in whipped topping. Or if using heavy cream. Beat 1 and 1/2 cups of cream with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar. Till you have soft peaks..
- Remove one layer of cake from pan . Lay on your serving plate.Spread cake with half of your topping. Lay other one on top. Put on more topping. Decorate top of cake with mini – oreos. Store in refrigerator..