Delicious granola bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Granola Bars. Find recipes for chewy, crunchy granola bars to meet any taste..
If you're seeking a snack that's light, wholesome and packed with energy, it's hard to beat the granola bar. Granola bars are ideal for taking on road trips, a hike, a trip to the park or anywhere else on the go. These roasted nut granola bars are utterly delicious and nutritious. You can cook Delicious granola bars using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious granola bars
- You need 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of . kosher salt.
- It’s 3/4 cups of total extra mix-ins (about one forth cup of 3 different ingredients such as dried fruits, coconut, chocolate chips, etc.).
Perfect as on the go breakfast or a quick snack. Vegan, gluten free, no refined sugar and healthy. Healthy Double Chocolate Vegan Granola Bars. Granola bars are really easy to DIY using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole grains.
Delicious granola bars step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment or foil and lightly spray with cooking spray..
- Place the oats and nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly toasted. Place the nuts and oats in a large bowl..
- While the oats are toasting, add the honey, butter, and brown sugar to a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. When butter mixture is ready, remove it from the heat and stir in the vanilla and salt. Pour this mixture over the oat and nut mixture and stir to combine. Add any extra ingredients (except for chocolate) and stir to combine. Make sure none of the oats are dry..
- If you are adding chocolate, wait about 15 minutes for the mixture to cool a bit before adding the chocolate and then stirring to combine..
- Place all of the oat mixture in the prepared pan. Use a rubber spatula or the bottom of a greased measuring cup to press the mixture into the pan. Chill the granola bars for at least 2 hours. Lift the bars from the pan using the edges of the foil or parchment and place them on a cutting board. Cut into desired shape/sizes and serve..
- Notes: These stores very well in the fridge or freezer. You may want to wrap them in a bit of parchment paper before putting them in a container or plastic bag in the fridge so that they don’t stick together..
Here's your chance to try out that flavor combo you wish your favorite granola bar company would make. This granola bar recipe is so easy and delicious! These wholesome granola bars are naturally sweetened, gluten free, and the perfect healthy snack. Homemade Granola Bars <p>Sweetened with honey, these super simple granola bars are packed with dates, apricots, cranberries, almonds and coconut for a. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, rice cereal, coconut oil, honey, brown sugar, salt, and vanilla until evenly mixed.