Sparkling Cute Stained Glass Cookies. A flurry of snowflake confetti, sanding sugar, and nonpareils adds sparkle to these fun yuletide favors. You can make your own Royal Icing figures for the central vignettes or, to avoid the holiday rush, use. I press sparkling white sugar into the tops of the cookies before I fill the windows to add more sparkle.
We like punching polka dots out of. These are super easy to make, make great treats for kids and you can even poke a hole in a point. If you shake the cookie, the sprinkles inside will shake too! You can have Sparkling Cute Stained Glass Cookies using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sparkling Cute Stained Glass Cookies
- You need 200 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 100 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Candies (red, yellow or colourful one).
- You need 1 dash of Cake flour (for dusting).
You can make the cookies in the shape of your favorite character, find inspiration. Remove sheets from oven; fill cutouts with crushed candy. Its too bad too because they looked so cute in the picture. They can be any candy you like as long as they are hard.
Sparkling Cute Stained Glass Cookies instructions
- Sift the flour and sugar separately. Chop the candies finely and separate by colour. Bring the butter to room temperature..
- Mix the butter with a whisk until it becomes a creamy texture. Add the sugar in 3 batches. Whisk well as you go..
- Beat the eggs well, making sure to cut through the egg white membrane. Add the batter from Step 2 in 3 batches, mixing well after each addition..
- Add the sieved flour into the bowl. Mix lightly with a spatula until blended, making sure it doesn't turn into a paste..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and leave for 1.5 hours in fridge..
- Dust your work surface and roll the dough out with a rolling pin at 3 to 5 thickness (Preheat the oven at 340F/170℃)..
- Cut into any shape you like, and cut out its inside so you leave an outline of the dough..
- Arrange on the baking pan, and bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the oven 340F/170℃. (When they brown lightly, they're done.) Take the pan out, and let it cool..
- Leaving the pan as is, put the crushed candies into the holes, leaving no gaps..
- Bake for 2-5 minutes at 340F/170℃ or until the candies melt..
- When the candies have melted, then take the pan from the oven. Do not shake the cookies until they have cooled completely..
They always add a homey festive touch and are delicious, too Using a smaller cookie cutter or a knife, cut shapes into centers of cookies, reserving these center bits to add into extra dough. For a fun family activity, fill the centers of cutout cookies with crushed hard candies. This creative family activity draws everyone to the Last year I made Candy Cane Cookies with them and then Cupcakes with them at Easter. I wasn't able to get together with The Kossowan Clan until. Bring back sweet memories of the magic of Christmases past for your family and friends with these fancy jewel-colored Pretty enough to hang on a Christmas tree or up against a frosted window where they can catch the light, these cookies are certain to take your.