Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples. See great recipes for Sweet Potato Cheesecake too! Pulse gingersnaps and salt in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut.
Chupa chups sesame snaps chocolate cake tart icing chupa chups sesame snaps. This can be prepared the day before. To make the crust, add flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse several times to mix. You can have Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sweet potatoes (peeled after microwaving).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 ml of of each Heavy cream and yogurt.
- Prepare 50 of to 70 grams Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Plain flour.
- You need of Stewed Jonathan Apples:.
- You need 2 small of ones Jonathan apples.
- It’s 2 of to 4 tablespoons Sugar.
- Prepare of For the biscuit base:.
- Prepare 80 grams of Biscuits.
- It’s 30 grams of Butter.
Or add some toasted pecan halves or a streusel. Dot with about half the margarine. It is the perfect side dish for your family Thanksgiving meal or any meal of the week! I stRuggled to know how to tell the cheesecake was "set" inside the apples.
Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples step by step
- For the stewed apples: Slice the apples into thin quarter rounds. Put the apples, sugar and apple peels in a dish and cover with cling film. Microwave at 600 W for about 4 minutes..
- The moisture comes from the apples like this, 2 to 3 cm at the bottom. Peel off the cling film and microwave again at 600 W for about 4 minutes..
- After 2 minutes, take out the dish and stir the contents well..
- Once you've finished microwaving, the moisture should have evaporated. (if there's still some moisture leftover, microwave again.) Stir quickly and leave to cool..
- After the apples have cooled down, chill in the fridge. In half a day or overnight, the apples will be coloured pink like this. Discard the peels..
- I like to eat a generous portion of the apples with yogurt. I divided it into 2 portions and froze the leftovers..
- Crush the biscuits finely in a food processor (or bash in a plastic bag with a rolling pin). Add the melted butter and spread the mixture on the bottom of the cake tin..
- Leave all the ingredients at room temperature. Grease the cake tin with butter. Microwave the sweet potato and peel to obtain 200 g..
- Make the filling: Put all the ingredients in a mixer and mix until smooth. If the mixer becomes stuck, adjust the content with a plastic spatula..
- Add the stewed apples and stir quickly. Pour the filling into the cake tin. Bake for about 50 minutes in an oven pre-heated around 160-170°C..
- I baked half of the listed ingredients into a 15 cm round cake tin. I sprinkled diced almonds along the sides before baking..
The top seemed done, but the inside was A sloppy mess. Next time I will add another apple or maybe use half apples half sweet potatoes because the apples were the yummiest part! I paired these with the Chinese Pork Chops on the barbeque. Turned out great and the kids liked them. I substituted brown sugar for white..