Dessert with Just These Ingredients. The creamy sesame seed paste isn't just for hummus: It's the secret ingredient in these effortless confections. This dangerously simple dessert only requires flour, eggs, and (obviously) Nutella. Just mix a mashed banana with a couple of eggs, and cook it like you would a pancake.
These recipes are all vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and oil-free. Browse delicious dessert recipes on Just One Cookbook. Browse delicious dessert recipes on Just One Cookbook. You can have Dessert with Just These Ingredients using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dessert with Just These Ingredients
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Chocolate bar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of i used an18 cm diameter cake pan. if you are using a big one, please double the amount of ingredients. Cake pan.
With seasonal ingredients in mind, you'll find Japanese Sweet Potato Dessert, Cherry Blossom Madeleines, Meyer Lemon Cookies, dorayaki, Yuzu Sorbet and much more for inspirations. This cantaloupe coconut shake has an exotic, tropical flavor, but you don't need to go very far to enjoy it! Just puree cantaloupe and coconut milk, and You very like already own all the ingredients to make simple meringues: egg whites and confectioner's sugar. Believe it or not, most people don't want to change their lifestyle and to embrace clean eating because they are afraid they won't be able to enjoy their favorite foods anymore.
Dessert with Just These Ingredients step by step
- Separate the egg yolks and whites. Whip the egg whites with a hand mixer. Add salt and vinegar while you are whipping for a stiff meringue..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Place the chocolate in a double boiler. Don't discard the hot water, as you will need it later..
- When the chocolate starts to melt, remove from the double boiler, add the egg yolks one by one, and mix well..
- Add 1/2 of the well whipped meringue into Step 3, and mix well. Add the remaining meringue, and gently fold it in..
- Line a baking sheet with a cloth, and pour in the hot water from the double boiler. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180℃..
- When baked, gently drop it onto the counter. Remove the paper. When cooled, put in the fridge to prevent deflating..
- When chilled, it becomes moist and tastes better than freshly baked..
While some might say this is a small sacrifice to make in order to be healthy, I disagree. These two-ingredient desserts are good for baking experts and absolute beginners. If you want to keep it simple every once in a while, we recommend these two-ingredient desserts. For a guiltless sweet treat, opt for these coconut bites made with just shredded coconut and chocolate. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients.