My Doughnana and Custard Cream Dessert 😀😉.
You can cook My Doughnana and Custard Cream Dessert 😀😉 using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Doughnana and Custard Cream Dessert 😀😉
- You need 8 of one day old Doughnut rings.
- Prepare 1 pint of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Custard powder.
- It’s 4 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- You need of Whipped Cream:.
- You need 300 ml of Extra Thick Double Cream.
- It’s of Raspberry sauce (optional).
My Doughnana and Custard Cream Dessert 😀😉 instructions
- Break up your stale doughnut rings.
- Add them to a dish about 3-4 inch high and about 8 inch diameter.
- Make up your Custard: Use a little milk to mix in a bowl the custard powder and sugar. Mix. Put the rest of the milk in a saucepan to boil..
- When the milk comes to boil add the custard powder and sugar mix to the milk. Stir fast and as you feel it thicken take off the heat and stir fast so as to not get lumps. Add to the jug..
- Add the vanilla extract to the custard and stir to mix…
- Pour all the custard on the doughnuts, covering all of it. With a spoon pat the custard all over make sure its all covered..
- Slice the bananas thinly all over the top of the custard mix…
- Put it all in the fridge for an hour or two..
- When ready to serve, make your whipped cream by beating the extra thick double cream.
- Cover all over with the cream and then scrape some Raspberry Sauce over the cream. Or not just have the cream. I love raspberry flavour yummy!.
- To finish of place some sliced banana on top..
- Place back in the fridge for a further half hour, so the cream does not slide when cutting..