Dates Flavoured Millet Cookies. cookie recipes from VeggieFoodiesDelight : Dates Flavoured Millet Cookies. Millet cookies – Yes you heard it right. These are healthy munch-ons with the goodness of dates.
Best cookies I've made till date? These puffed millet cookies are a no bake treat coated in dark chocolate and filled with dried cranberries and toasted macadamia nuts. Colour Cookies are available in Tin box and Plastic containers. You can cook Dates Flavoured Millet Cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates Flavoured Millet Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Millet Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Corn flakes -I used organic ones.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Palm sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter Melted or oil little more than.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dates Syrup.
- You need a pinch of Baking powder.
- It’s a tsp of Vanilla flavour.
- Prepare of Milk for kneading.
Labeling and Packaging can be done based on the customer requirement. As millet porridge lacks much flavoring simply on its own, honey or maple sugar can be drizzled over it. Sugar-free preserves can be stirred into it as well, which will add not only flavor but some texture too. Fresh strawberries or blueberries are a nice addition as they add both flavor and vitamins and.
Dates Flavoured Millet Cookies instructions
- Sieve the Millet Flour with baking powder..
- Powder the palm sugar with cornflakes..
- Mix the above with Oil or butter, Vanilla essence and dates syrup in a wide bowl..
- Start kneading and add few tsp of milk if you find the dough too try.You need not make a round ball from it,just make sure you are able to make small round cookies that held firm and do not break if you shape it..
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.Bake these goodies at 180 degree for 15 mins and 160 degrees for last 5 to 10 mins.Check by looking at the base of the cookies,should be slightly brown..
- Once you remove the cookies from the oven, they will be soft.Let them allow to cool and you will get melt in mouth crisp cookies..
Millet Cookies From Orgtree Have Our Heart And Health. The gluten-free biscuits are made with organic kodo or little millet and come in four flavours. Are we getting more cookies in the future? We think yes, especially since after everyone left, we were left with only a couple of cookies. AJWA Beverages Launches Dates Flavoured Milk which has many benifits.