Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Great recipe for Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. I had a request on more ways to use the honeycomb recipe I posted previously so here's how I'd use it in a chocolate cookie.
See great recipes for Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF too! Great recipe for Vickys Chocolate Tiffin (Fridge Cake), GF DF EF SF NF. With all the free-from ingredients now readily available to buy in major supermarkets, there's never been an easier time to make a vegan Tiffin! You can have Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 140 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 300 g of dark chocolate / chips – 85% cocoa is always free-from.
- Prepare 180 g of honeycomb – see my previously posted recipe.
- It’s 150 g of light brown sugar.
- You need 50 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 90 g of Stork Block margarine (the one wrapped in gold foil), cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Banana Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF instructions Mix the sugar and cornflour in a bowl with some of the milk to make a watery paste. Heat the rest of the milk in a pan, simmer, then pour in the starch/sugar/milk mix and bring to the boil. Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you achieve it.
Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Chop up 2/3 of the chocolate (200g) and crush the honeycomb quite small (a food processor on the pulse setting is ideal). Set aside.
- Chop the rest of the chocolate and put into a glass bowl or microwavable bowl. Melt the chocolate over a bain marie or blast in 30 second increments in the microwave until melted.
- Stir the margarine into the hot, melted chocolate until dissolved.
- Then stir in the sugars and vanilla. It will split a little but don't worry.
- Mix into the flour bowl.
- Fold in the honeycomb chocolate mixture.
- Pack the mixture into ping-pong sized balls and place onto the baking tray. This is a messy job, the kids will love it!.
- Bake for 15 minutes then let cool on the tray for 5 minutes to set before moving to a wire rack to vool.
- If they spread a bit too much, use a spoon to gently guide them into a nicer shape before they start to set.
- Keep in a lidded container. Best eaten within 3 days.
Ingredients of Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Great recipe for Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, arrowroot, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine, sugar, brown sugar, water, and vanilla, until fluffy. Vickys Caledonian Cream Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF.