Hare matar ki kheer (green peas dessert). Green Peas Payasam is a delicious way to make your kids eat green peas easily in a sweet manner. Watch this video to learn easy steps to make Hare Matar ki. Today in this video i am sharing the recipe of Hare matar kheer made with green peas or hare mattar.
Hare matter ki kheer is one of the very unique and tasty recipe.mostly all of you have eaten chawal ki kheer but here I made kheer from green peas that is. notes firstly, use green peas or white peas to prepare matar dal. finally, matar ki dal recipe tastes great when served with hot steamed rice. आवश्यक सामग्री – Ingredients for Fresh Green Peas Daal Recipe. hare matar ki dal. green peas dal. हैदराबाद की खास कद्दू की खीर । Hyderabadi Kaddu Ki Kheer. Patta gobhi matar recipe with step by step photos. This is a home-cooked dry curry made with cabbage and green peas. You can cook Hare matar ki kheer (green peas dessert) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hare matar ki kheer (green peas dessert)
- You need 1 ltr of cow's milk.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- You need 100 g of unpeeled green peas.
- It’s 100 g of fine scented rice.
- It’s a few of cardamoms,cashews and one bayleaf.
Stir again and cover the pan with a rimmed lid filled with water. Matar Kachori recipe, peas kachori or hare matar ki khasta kachori is flaky, crispy deep fried pastry filled with spiced peas filling. Crush coriander seeds, cumin seeds and fennel seeds sightly. Home » Lunch » Pulao » Matar Pulao (Green Peas Pulao).
Hare matar ki kheer (green peas dessert) instructions
- Boil the green peas moderately.Drain out the water and blend into a smooth paste. Set aside..
- Boil the milk in a deep based pan pn a moderate flame. As the milk starts boiling gently add the rice..
- Keep stirring at times till the rice is cooked in the milk. Mash the boiled rice with spatula and stir again. Add the sugar and cook for some more minutes till the sugar melts.
- Turn off the flame. Allow the kheer to cool. Now gently add the green peas paste, grounded cardamoms, bayleaf and cashews to the cooled kheer.Mix well with the spatula Light up the flame again and stir the kheer mix allround with the spatula.As the colour turns green turn off the flame again..
- Allow to cool the kheer Refrigerate and serve chilled..
Matar Paneer Recipe In English. ★ Boil green peas and keep aside. ★ Cut onion, green chillies and ginger into big pieces. Khajur ki Chutney Khandvian Kheer Khichra Khichri-Dal Masoor Khichri-Dal Moong Khicry-Dal Chana Khubani ka Meetha Koftay Kulfi Liver Lobia Keema Matar Keema Mint (Podina) Chutney Mixed Vegetables Murgh Cholay Naan Narial Ki Methai Nihari Paey Pakoray. Spring Onion Pakora Recipe – Hare Pyaz Ke Pakode – Indian Green Onion Fritters. Matar Ki Chaat Recipe – Indian Green Peas Chaat Recipe. Paneer Ki Kheer is sweet recipe straight from the heart of Bengal.