Kesar -badam kulfi. KESAR PISTA KULFI Easy to prepare Kesar Pista Kulfi at home with few ingredients. Refrigerate & enjoy whenever you like. And, we found the perfect recipe of banana kulfi for you.
Kulfi is our very own Indian ice-cream made from thickened and reduced milk flavoured with saffron and cardamom. Falooda is fresh cornflour "sev" (vermicelli). Kulfi falooda are almost synonymous and make perfect dessert mates. You can cook Kesar -badam kulfi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kesar -badam kulfi
- You need 1 litre of Milk.
- It’s 6-8 strands of Kesar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Chopped almonds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Milk powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cashew nuts chopped.
- It’s of Raisins one tablespoon chopped.
Made using mango puree, condensed milk, Kesar, and full cream milk, Mango Kulfi is a delight for the taste buds. Try this super easy recipe at home this summer! And if you love mango desserts, do not forget to try my other mango recipes like Mango Phirni, Aamras , or Mango Shrikhand. Kesar Kulfi Recipe – About Kesar Kulfi Recipe: Kulfi is one of the most loved summer dessert from Indian cuisine and is also popular in the neighbouring countries as well.
Kesar -badam kulfi step by step
- Boil milk.after 5min add dissolved milk powder and dissolved cornflour into it. Take cold milk to dissolve these..
- Boil on sim.add saffron dissolved and nuts and sugar. Continue boiling till the milk is reduced to half..
- Allow it to cool. Pour into the moulds and put in freezer to set for 5-6hours..
- With the help of knife separate the edges of ice cream from moulds. Insert a bamboo stick in the middle. Pull it out gently..
- Serve plain or u can garnish with chocolate syrup.
- Homemade kulfi is ready.
It is similar to an Ice cream but is denser and not light in texture. It is made by evaporating milk and sweetened with sugar. Flavouring ingredients like saffron and cardamom powder are added along with ground or chopped nuts. I set kesar pista kulfi in aluminum kulfi moulds that are available in most stores. It can also be set in stainless steel katori or popsicle molds.