Delicious Yoghurt Rare Cheesecake (without cream cheese). We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. Great recipe for Delicious Yoghurt Rare Cheesecake (without cream cheese).
But if you do not mind calories, use cream cheese.. See great recipes for Delicious Yoghurt Rare Cheesecake (without cream cheese) too! See great recipes for Delicious Yoghurt Rare Cheesecake (without cream cheese) too! You can cook Delicious Yoghurt Rare Cheesecake (without cream cheese) using 17 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Yoghurt Rare Cheesecake (without cream cheese)
- Prepare of [base].
- You need 100 g of digestive biscuits (about 6).
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- Prepare of [cheese cake].
- It’s 450 g of yoghurt (I bought a 500g yoghurt, so take 50g and the rest to make yoghurt cheese. If you do not mind calories, please use normal cream cheese).
- It’s 50 g of yoghurt.
- You need 4 g of gelatin leaf (I used two sheets today).
- You need 7-8 of strawberries (I bought a pack of 350g strawberries and used for both jelly and declarations. And there were plenty of strawberries.).
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- It’s 215 ml of double cream.
- It’s of [Optional Strawberry or raspberry jelly].
- It’s 150 g of Strawberries or raspberries.
- Prepare 70 g of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 leaf (3 g) of gelatin.
- It’s of [optional raspberry sauce].
- It’s 130 of raspberry (either fresh or frozen. I used frozen ones, today.).
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
While common cheesecake recipes are loaded with ingredients like sour cream, whole milk, heaving whipping cream and cream cheese, greek yogurt does the job in this recipe and makes this cheesecake light and delicious. Besides that it's super simple to make. Process until completely combined and smooth. This No-Bake Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Squares recipe was created in partnership with the dairy farm families of New England.
Delicious Yoghurt Rare Cheesecake (without cream cheese) instructions
- Put aside 50g of yoghurt in a container. Cover it with clinging film and stored it in the fridge till we use it..
- Leave the rest of yoghurt (450g) for about 10 hours in a coffee filter. Put something underneath to collect whey. Today, I used Natural yoghurt from Morrisons and left it overnight. You could omit this step and could use cream cheese..
- Put 50g of butter in a microwave-safe container and heat with 600w (or Medium power) for about 1 mins. Or melt the butter in a pan. This base is optional, as you could omit this biscuit base to reduce further calories. But of course, it tastes nicer with it..
- Crush digestive biscuits with a rolling pin and pour melted butter. Stir the mixture until it is evenly moistened. Or blend the digestive biscuits and the butter in a food processor until the mixture looks like wet sand..
- Line with parchment paper on the bottom of the tin and press biscuits mixture. I use a potato masher to press it..
- Put it in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- [optional] Wash strawberries. Cut stems and then cut them half. And dry them on kitchen paper. I bought a 350g pack and plenty for both side and top jelly..
- Get the cake tin from the fridge..
- Lay strawberries as in the photo below and put it back to the fridge..
- Soak 4g of gelatin leaves (about 2 leaves) in water..
- Cut the vanilla pod and get beans. Add vanilla beans to sugar in a bowl. Rub vanilla pod with sugar and take the vanilla pod out..
- Add 200g of yoghurt cheese on to the sugar and mix with a whisk well till it becomes smooth..
- Add 50g of yoghurt and mix till becomes smooth..
- Put 1 TBS (15ml) of double cream into a microwave safe container and heat for 20 seconds with 600w. Wait a little bit and make sure it is boiling hot but hot enough to melt the gelatine. Then, add gelatine leaves. If double cream was not hot enough and gelatine did not melt, put it back to the microwave and heat for 20 seconds with 600w..
- Add this gelatine mix to number 13 and mix well with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, whip 200ml (about 190g) of double cream till you get a peak..
- Add the whipped double cream to cheese mix and whip well..
- Pour the mixture into the tin. Make the top flat. Clean the tin with kitchen paper as in the photo. Leave the mixture in the fridge for at least four hours. If you do not have top jelly or sauces, you are done!!!.
- [optional top jelly] Put sugar in a pan and heat the sugar with high heat until sugar starts to melt (wet). It is very important that you heat the sugar very hot in order to make a bright red clear jelly..
- When sugar has started to melt, put the chopped strawberries. Mix with well. You could lower the heat if you are worrying about burning it but try to keep the heat as high and keep mixing quickly. It is very important to get things done quickly. Remove from the heat and you can see red clear liquid. You could also make this jelly with raspberries but I didn’t want to waste strawberries, so I used leftover strawberries..
- Sieve it and add water to make 150ml. Add gelatine leaves while it is hot but not boiling hot. Then, mix. The mixture would become closer to 180ml. Leave it to become room temperature..
- Gently pour the strawberry jelly onto the cheesecake which has already set. Make sure strawberry jelly is room temperature and cheesecake has set. Otherwise, you will make a hole in the cheesecake. Please remove bubbles with a teaspoon, if there are. Leave it in the fridge at least another a few hours..
- [optional raspberry sauce].
- In a microwave-safe container, put 130 g raspberry (either fresh or frozen) 30g sugar 2 tsp water and mix them well. Heat it for 2mins with 600w and stir well. Then, heat it for further 1:30 mins and stir well..
- Sieve it and the sauce is ready. And serve it with raspberry sauce..
The Best Cheesecake Without Cream Cheese Recipes on Yummly This helps make them light but super creamy. You can use full fat cream cheese, if desired. Use fresh lemons for the best texture. Tofu can be substituted for some of the cream cheese, creating a wonderfully light and creamy texture.