Halloween oats cookies. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts. But it's time to add another legendary recipe to our chocolate chip cookie repertoire. This is the best recipe for chocolate chip cookies I have found ever.
The only oatmeal cookie recipe you will ever need! Soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies loaded with oats and chocolate chips! I love cookies that take five Honey Bunches of Oats cereal is basically granola clusters and a bunch of delicious flakes with a bit. You can cook Halloween oats cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloween oats cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of wheat flour/ all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond cashew or any one.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey/ sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of curd.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted dark chocolate.
Oatmeal cookies spiced with cinnamon and made chocolaty with cocoa and chocolate chips. The cookies aren't too shabby either! My favourite way to eat them is straight from the fridge or Inspired by one of my childhood favourite candies, these "Turtle" Oatmeal Cookies are studded with. If you like soft and chewy oatmeal cookies, you will absolutely love this matcha oatmeal chocolate chunks cookies.
Halloween oats cookies step by step
- Transfer oats to a mixer and grind into course powder. Keep aside. Add almonds and cashews. Make a coarse powder of it. Keep aside..
- In large bowl mix oats powder, nuts powder, wheat flour, baking soda, honey, and essence. Mix well. The mixture will be crumbly. You can use sugar instead of honey and all purpose flour instead of wheat flour..
- Add curd to make a smooth dough. Cover the dough and keep in fridge for 45 minutes. This will make dough a bit hard and non sticky..
- After 45 minutes preheat the oven at 180° C for 10 minutes. Divide the dough to small lemon sized equal balls..
- Flatten each balls gently by using your palm. Arrange the cookies on the baking tray lined with butter paper. Leave some space in between..
- Bake the cookies at 180° C for 10-12 minutes. After 10-12 minutes take them out and reduce the temperature to 160° C and bake the cookies again for 3-5 minutes or till they are golden brown from sides as well bottom. This will make cookies crisper..
- Remove the cookies from the tray and let it cool completely. Make ghosts, jack skellington, carwed pumpkin face and spiders from melted dark chocolate. I have made 6 legs of my spiders 😛 idk why but 6 looks good. 😂 Decorate them as you like. Serve with hot milk. Enjoy ☺.
This gives a nice chewy texture to the cookies. I typically eat cookie dough overnight oats before or after my morning training session. The mix of protein and carbs makes a good combination for either pre-workout energy or post-workout recovery. Monster eye cookies – This is a fun Halloween version using candy eyes. All I did was melt a little bit of You could add some fun Halloween or Christmas sprinkles too.