Mango shake with ice cream. MANGO MILKSHAKE RECIPE WITH MANGO ICE CREAM Mango milkshake recipe- a simple and refreshing summer drink prepared by just blending ripe mango with milk, sugar and ice cream. Mango milkshake recipe- a simple and refreshing summer drink prepared by just blending ripe mango with milk, sugar and ice cream. Mango milkshake is the popular Indian summer drink that I always make during mango season.
Instead of adding sugar, I sometimes add a spoon or two of condensed milk to sweeten the milkshake. Mango Smoothie Vanilla Ice Cream Recipes. Pour in milk and place the lid on the blender. You can have Mango shake with ice cream using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango shake with ice cream
- Prepare 1 of mango ripe peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 – 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp or less or more of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ice cream kesar pista flavor or your choice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sabja seeds clean and soaked in one cup of water.
Ice cream – while blending, adding a vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream will definitely make mango shake thick, creamy and rich. Only use vanilla or mango ice cream as both these ice creams go well in the mango milkshake. At home, a blender is more commonly used. Milkshakes may be made from any flavor of ice cream; additional flavorings, such as chocolate syrup, malt syrup, or malted milk powder, are often added prior to mixing.
Mango shake with ice cream step by step
- First blend mango pieces with sugar and 1/2 cup milk blend well add more milk and ice cream,ice cubes and blend well to make a smooth. Serve chilled and garnish with sabja seeds or little mix in the mango shake also. It is very good to beat the summer..
Add less milk for thick shake and add more milk for thin shake. To begin making the Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe, make a smooth puree of the mangoes. In a large bowl or the bowl of the stand mixer with the whip attachment, whip the cream, milk and condensed milk mixture until it thickens slightly. Once the cream has thickened, add the mango puree and whip until well combined into the cream. Peel the mangos and slice the flesh into a blender jug, squeezing the pips to get as much juice as possible.