Orange stuffed kulfi. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. The refreshing flavors from the orange. My recipe is stuffed orange kulfi.
My recipe is stuffed orange kulfi. It's special because nothing can be good thirst quencher than a juicy orange. In fact, oranges works wonder on skin too especially during summer. You can have Orange stuffed kulfi using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange stuffed kulfi
- Prepare of Juice of one orange.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Orangr peel chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- It’s As needed of Dry fruits.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn flour.
When the kulfi sets,peel the mango skin and cut into slices. The stuffed Orange kulfi is a real fruit, the pulp of which is used in the making of the kulfies. Stuffed Anar Kulfi. you take your pick from their limited range – apple, pomegranate, orange, mango. The refreshing flavors from the orange is absolutely delicious and makes a comforting indian dessert for parties after.
Orange stuffed kulfi instructions
- Mix milk with corn flour.
- Boil milk mixture and then cook on low flame till half milk reduced…
- In another pan add orange juice, orange peel amd sugar and cook on low flame to make a orange concentrare.
- When milk get reduced add dry fruuts and cool down mixture at room temp..
- Now add orange concentrate(room temp) in milk…
- Pour in orange shell.
- Freeze in freezer for 5-6 hour…
- Cut into pieces.
- Serve chilled.
The stuffed mango kulfi is made by taking out the mango stone and most of the flesh and the skin is then filled with rabri. After the mixture gets frozen, the skin is peeled off and the ice is sliced to get fresh mango stuffed kulfi. The orange one is prepared in a way similar to this, except the rabri is filled in oranges. Combine the milk, condensed milk and milk powder in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and bring to a boil. A trip to Old Delhi for its street food will most likely see you at Kucha Pati Ram for its popular fruit-stuffed kulfis.