One minute choco chip cookie!!. Mix your own mug cookie together and in just a minute, this could be yours! Just make sure you have vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on stand-by for the most amazing cookie experience. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you. ONE Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug is the best dessert for one you will ever try!! With a few pantry ingredients you too can sneak this treat late at. You can cook One minute choco chip cookie!! using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One minute choco chip cookie!!
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Butter / margerine.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of sugar granulated.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla Essence.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. At the last minute, I decided to throw in a handful of macadamia nuts as well.
One minute choco chip cookie!! instructions
- Melt the butter slightly in a ramekin. Add sugar and vanilla and mix. Combine egg yolk. (make sure the butter is not too hot or you will have a scrambled egg in your bowl!).
- Add flour and mix well. drop in the choco-chips, give it a final stir. Microwave it for 40-50 seconds. Let it cool slightly before you serve it with ice cream..
If macadamia nuts weren't so darned expensive, I'd eat them like popcorn and put them. The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! This cookie recipe is not one I would do again. I followed recipe as written, however dough was very sticky, cookies need much Runny and weird consistency. Took forever to cook and i followed recipe exactly.