No-Bake Cheesecake for One. This No-Bake Cheesecake is so easy to prepare. You'll make the crust then add the fillings on top and refrigerate for an hour and it's ready to serve. For the fillings, we use cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and erythritol.
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. In the large category of cheesecakes, the one that is often overlooked, is what some call a "mock" cheesecake, but what I prefer to call a "No Bake" Cheesecake. An easy, no-bake cheesecake recipe made completely from scratch! You can cook No-Bake Cheesecake for One using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cheesecake for One
- It’s 36 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 30 grams of Yoghurt.
- It’s 3 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberries.
Unlike many recipes, there's absolutely no gelatin or condensed milk required for this one! No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe. I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). Rich, creamy, airy and totally addictive… this is one keto treat we cannot urge you enough to whip up!
No-Bake Cheesecake for One instructions
- I used 2 cubes of Kiri cream cheese. (1 cube is 18 g).
- Put the cream cheese in a ramekin and microwave for 10 seconds..
- Add the sugar and mix well with a butter knife. Microwave again for 5 seconds..
- Add the yogurt little by little, and mix well. An approximate amount of yoghurt is fine..
- Let it chill sufficiently in the fridge. Before chilling, wipe off any cream cheese that is around the edges for a clean presentation..
- Top with strawberries and there you have it, a dessert for one!.
Low Carb cheesecake for one is a sugar-free creamy, decadent, rich recipe. It's the perfect substitute when dealing with cheesecake cravings. Individual No-Bake Cheesecake – Creamy and mousse-like, this mini no-bake cheesecake is served in individual dishes, making it a fancy yet Just after celebrating the blog's one-year anniversary, I'm turning around and celebrating my one-year wedding anniversary. I still can't believe that I'm married. No bake cheesecakes have more of a light and airy, mousse-like consistency.