Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf). Feed your family with our vegan sprouted whole-grain bread. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. Let's talk about the flour for a minute.
I made this with healthy oil and whole wheat flour, along with walnuts. The soft dough is sticky and bit hard to handle and mold, but it remains really soft even the next day! I've had olive bread before and loved it. You can have Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf) using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf)
- It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 170 grams of Water.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 30 grams of ~ Walnuts.
Stir the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large mixing bowl. That's where this healthy olive oil banana bread comes in. It's made with whole-wheat flour and olive oil, which together increases the overall fiber and adds healthy fats. It's also completely naturally sweetened with honey, which has added health benefits as opposed to nutrient-void regular sugar.
Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf) instructions
- Make the dough in the bread maker. Roughly chop the walnuts, and please add them in when it starts the mixing phase..
- Lightly release the gas once the first proofing is done, and bench for 15 minutes..
- After benching, lightly release the gas and stretch the dough out into a rectangle..
- Fold the dough into thirds according to the size of the pan. Blend it together so that air doesn't get in..
- Roll it up but not too tightly~. Roll it up by rolling it back and forth. Close the ends firmly..
- Place into a pan coated with grease, then let it rise for the second time..
- Once it has risen to about 80% of the pan, bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 minutes..
- After baking, remove the lid and lightly drop the whole pan onto the counter to remove excess air..
- Now your healthy, whole wheat flour sliced bread is done..
- The walnuts accent the fluffy bread nicely..
- This is whole wheat walnut bread with the fragrance of olive oil..
- This one was eaten topped with honey. I recommend this as well..
This type of flour is milled with the bran and germ, unlike all-purpose flour that has just the endosperm. Fear not, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to prevent the bread from drying out. And while I do have a particular fondness for pan loaves, especially when they use freshly milled flour, this honey whole wheat and barley pan loaf takes it to the next level with freshly milled flour, a little sweetening, a bit of (healthy) fat, and a porridge mix-in. This banana bread with olive oil uses white whole wheat flour for a denser and more protein rich breakfast bread. There is something so comforting about banana bread.