Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert. Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Be the first to review this recipe. Peach Desserts With Fresh Peaches Recipes.
Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert (low calorie AND low carb). Frozen Strawberry Desserts Raspberry Desserts Frozen Desserts Frozen Cake Frozen Fruit Frozen Treats Easy No Bake Desserts Köstliche Desserts Summer Desserts. Use any juicy summer fruit: peaches, nectarines, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries. You can cook Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert
- You need 1 package (8 oz.) of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 (6 oz.) cartons of peach fat-free yogurt with artificial sweetener.
- You need 1/2 (8 oz.) of container frozen, light whipped dessert topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped, peeled fresh peaches; frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed, drained, and.
- Prepare of chopped; or one 8-¼ oz. can peach slices (juice pack), drained and chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries, thawed and drained (if frozen).
- You need of Fresh mint leaves (optional).
- Prepare of Fresh berries (optional).
This Summer Berry Frozen Dessert recipe is one of the easiest recipes I've ever made. It has only few simple ingredients! But this delicious treat, has one flaw. Its meant to be a frozen dessert, so you must store it in the freezer until ready to serve.
Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert step by step
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt..
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth..
- Fold in the whipped topping, peaches, and the 1 cup berries..
- Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish..
- Cover and freeze about 8 hours or until firm..
- To serve:.
- Let stand at room temperature about 45 minutes to thaw slightly..
Frozen Peaches With Strawberries and Mint. Poaching peaches then freezing them for a short time is like a shortcut to making sorbet. This icebox cake starts in your freezer, then moves to the fridge for easier cutting. Is it technically a frozen dessert? This frozen dessert showcases both blueberries and strawberries and has a refreshing lemon flavor.