Peanut Butter Cookie Crumble Brownies. For the brownie part, you can use the brownie recipe below or use your favorite box brownie mix (I recommend ghirardelli brownies). Crumble cookie dough in pan; using offset spatula, press and spread cookie dough into thin even layer. The creamy, rich, sweetened condensed milk takes on caramel and vanilla tones while baking.
So quick and easy to make, from scratch! I can't even begin to describe their deliciousness. Also, I want a stack of these brownies! You can cook Peanut Butter Cookie Crumble Brownies using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookie Crumble Brownies
- It’s 4 oz of unsweetend baking chocolate.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter (try to find one w/o added ingr).
- It’s 5 of +3 Nutter Butter cookies, separated.
There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. Back to these brownies…I'm all about indulging in treats and what you love to eat so go ahead and eat some salad for your veggies (and to make yourself feel better) and dig into. I find the easiest way to drop the batter onto the baking tray. This flavor-packed fall cookie recipe is definitely a winner!
Peanut Butter Cookie Crumble Brownies instructions
- Melt baking chocolate and butter in microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes or until fully melted. Stir..
- Pour 2 cups sugar in the bowl, stir well..
- Stir in eggs, flour. Mix well using whisk..
- In a food processor, separately crush Nutter Butter to crumbles. Set aside the other 3 crushed Nutter Butter..
- Pour peanut butter and crushed Nutter Batter into the batter..
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare the pan by lining it with foil and/or cover it in a thin layer of butter or cooking spray.
- Pour the batter in, sprinkle it with crushed Nutter Butter..
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Using a toothpick, place it in the center of the baked brownies. If nothing sticks to the toothpick, then you're done..
- Cool down for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Cookie dough is spread all the way to the edges. You don't want to gyp anyone out of a bite of cookie dough when they bite into these brownies, do you? The egg goes in and your cookie batter should be light and. They are best stored in an airtight container at room temperature, which will help keep the chocolate kiss nice and. These over the top treats are to die for!