Combine all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. I love all things cheesecakes and cream pies. These recipes almost always require a cookie pie crust, mostly graham cracker pie crust. You can have Pie Cookie Crust using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pie Cookie Crust
- Prepare of crust.
- It’s 1 bunch of of cookies of your choice, except the ones with creme.
- You need 4 tbsp of of butter.
- You need of items needed.
- It’s 1 of ziplock bag.
- Prepare 1 of pounder, or something to pound the cookies with.
- Prepare 1 of mixing bowl.
Yes, you can just buy the pre-made cookie pie crusts from the store but why do that when homemade cookie pie crust are so easy to make and will make your pies taste so divine and much fresher. Every year when the cranberries are harvested, my family looks forward to eating this cheesecake. —Nairda Monroe, Webberville. How to Make an Oreo Pie Crust. The gorgeous Nutella pie recipe above comes from Anna Smith in North Salt Lake, Utah.
Pie Cookie Crust instructions
- Grab your ziplock bag and throw in 20-30 cookies in there or as many as you need. Break with your hand first and then start pounding away making each and every cookie a tiny itty bitty crumb. (I used animal cookies).
- Melt your butter for 30 seconds. Toss in your cookie crumbs and butter in a mixing bowl and mix till it all clumps together leaving no itty bitty crumb behind.
- Pat the mixture on your pie pan or whatever you want to use to make your pie. (i put my made crust in a little bowl of foil that i made) Pour in your filling or what you desire 🙂 and Enjoy!!.
Our favorite (and fastest) way to make Oreo cookie. Remove the crust from the oven, cool on a rack, and finish with the filling of your choice. Making a cookie crumb crust is thought by many to be easier than a regular pie crust—and with a more dependably good result. It's quick, requires just three ingredients, and needs no baking. Use it for cheesecake, lemon meringue pie, banana cream pie, chocolate pie, Key lime pie, or ice cream pies.