Greg's Dark Chocolate No Bake Cookies. This videos is a cooking tutorial of how to bake dark chocolate cookies. It helps to learn how to bake with simple baking techniques. DO NOT over-bake these chocolate chip cookies!
Join me and Mom as we explore a fun and delicious recipe for a Dark Chocolate No Bake Cookie. How to Make These Dark Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies. For extra flavor and chew, always use more brown sugar than granulated white sugar in oatmeal cookies. You can cook Greg's Dark Chocolate No Bake Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greg's Dark Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Suger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heresys Dark Coco.
- It’s 4 of Squares of Lint Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Merlo Wine (H3).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure Vanila Exstract.
- It’s 3 cup of one minute oatmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of Extra Crunchy Natrual Jiffy Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Bakers shredded cocanut.
I remember standing as close as possible at the stove when Mama would make these, just so I could help in any way possible. From pouring in the oats, to carefully stirring as I got a little older. These chewy chocolate cookies are crazy popular, and for very good reason! No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are an old-timey favorite and one of the easiest and most delicious cookies you'll ever make.
Greg's Dark Chocolate No Bake Cookies step by step
- In a medium sauce pan add suger, coco, Lint chocolate, salt, butter & wine ..
- Bring to boil on mediun heat stirring constantly for 3 minutes..
- Pull off burner & add peanut butter, coconut, oatmeal & vanilla..
- Lay out parchment paper & drop batter useing a tablespoon..
- Add a pinch of coconut to each cookie before they setup..
No oven needed for these cookies which have the most amazing texture and you likely have all the ingredients on hand. Dark Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Bars. Helpful Tip: "Feel free to use whatever type of chocolate wafer cookies you prefer," Linda of The Spruce Eats says. "Note that there are wafers out there that have a chocolate-mint flavor to them. Using dark cocoa powder really gives these no bake cookies a dark and rich flavor. A good quality dutch processed cocoa powder is best for a milder cocoa flavor.