Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Add to wet ingredients and mix until just combined then stir in oats and chocolate chips. Chocolate chip cookies may be king, but oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are another royal powerhouse in the cookie jar.
In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Delish invited celeb chefs Geoffrey Zakarian, Millie Peartree, Judy Joo, Adam Richman, and Andrew Zimmern to show how they make their favorite chocolate chip cookies. Flourless Oatmeal Cookies With Chocolate Chips are really simple to make, and a hit every time I serve them! You can cook Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut oil OR butter/margarine, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract OR grated peel of 1 orange.
- You need 3 cup of quick or old-fashioned oats.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of (one 11oz pkg) milk chocolate chips*.
They're soft and chewy, with little bites of sweet chocolate and crunchy walnuts, and flavored with honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Best of all, they're gluten free! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl..
- Beat coconut oil (OR butter/margarine), granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture..
- Stir in oats and chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon (I like using an ice cream scoop for this, if accessible) onto ungreased baking sheet(s)..
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15×10-inch jelly-roll pan Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- *feel free to use butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, raisins, etc..
Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Add the oats and chocolate chips and stir to combine. Coat both sides of the waffle iron grid with nonstick spray. Place a heaping tablespoon of dough onto each waffle section, allowing room for.