Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Plus they're quick and easy to make! With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well.
When we first made these easy cookies without flour, we were skeptical. Our week of holiday cookie recipes on the blog. Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site. You can have Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter (I use creamy, but I'm sure chunky would work too).
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar ( the original recipe calls for one cup, I found that way too sweet).
It's been my goal this summer to update some of those. They're easy to make and even easier to eat! Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Plus, they're gluten free and easy to make in just one bowl.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit..
- Mix Peanut Butter, Sugar, Egg and Vanilla Extract..
- Line Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper..
- Drop 1 tablespoon or 1 teaspoon (yields more cookies) about 1inch apart..
- Flatten with spoon to form a small indentation..
- Top with chocolate chips..
- Bake approximately 15.minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes, they will fall apart if not cool enough..
Along with oatmeal raisin cookies and chocolate chip cookies Today's cookies are easy to make, completely packed with flavor, and boast a deliciously crumbly criss-cross pattern on top. This is the easiest, softest, best recipe you'll ever try. These light, flourless cookies, from TV chef Nikki Elkins, are made with everyday ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It's not only my opinion – everybody around me loves them too and. The egg goes in and your cookie batter should be light and.