Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake. Want To Learn How To Make Ice Cream Cake? Chocolate strawberry Ice cream Cake delivers the freshest flavors of summer strawberries in a creamy, frozen cake. This recipe is SO much better than a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake.
With an electric mixer, beat cake mix, oil, eggs and water until smooth. Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan. Take the cake out of the tin and peel away the paper or clingfilm. You can have Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake
- It’s 1 of 16oz. Tub of cool whip [whipped topping].
- You need 1 of Bag of your favorite crushed candies [i used heath bars one in the baking isle].
- It’s 1 of Jar of Chocolate Fudge Icecream toppings.
- It’s 1 packages of strawberries.
- It’s 16 of Icecream Sandwhich Bars.
Cut thin layers from rest of the white chocolate ice cream and cover the base and sides of the cake completely. This is easier than it sounds – the ice cream acts like wet icing. Spread ice cream to desired thickness on top of cookie. (Use as much or as little ice cream as you like.) Place second cookie on top of ice cream, top side up. Wrap plastic wrap over top of cookie cake.
Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake instructions
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Line 8 icecream bars on the bottom side by side and center it..
- Smooth over half the tub of cool whip over the top of the bars..
- Slice strawberries and add top of the cool whip.
- Heat some of the chocolate fudge topping in a bowl for about 15 seconds in the microwave. Then drizzle on top of the berries..
- Sprinkle candy's acrostic the top..
- Repeat steps 2-6 on top of first layer. [Add the rest of the cool whip and use a rubber spatula to coat the sides as well].
- Freeze for several hours before consuming. =].
This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream Cake features two layers of my favorite homemade chocolate cake sandwiching a thick homemade strawberry ice cream filling. Don't worry, there are no eggs or cooking involved with this ice cream recipe. The ice cream is super fresh and slightly tangy, which pairs beautifully with the richness of the. To make the chocolate ganache, place the chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Scoop out the chocolate ice cream and spread it over the pound cake as evenly as you can.